- Administer the Interests Survey
- Use a point system for activities or events
- Offer incentives or rewards for involvement
- Track at least 4 different types of activities
- Administer at least 1 voting poll
- Administer at least 1 feedback survey for an event or activity
- Establish school web page to promote your involvement program
- Establish points leaderboard for individuals to access their point totals
- Track an average of 3 school events per month
- Track participation in at least 80% of school activities
- More details at 5starstudents.com/diamondschool
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Take the Diamond School Challenge!
Is your school doing all it can with 5-Star Students to increase student involvement on campus? Follow our list of Diamond School criteria below and be recognized for your efforts!
Posted by Unknown at 9:51 AM